During Volunteer Appreciation Week, we would like take a moment to thank our volunteers. You are the people who make Celiac Kids Connection great. We would not be who we are without your hard work and dedication. THANK YOU!!!
Celiac Kids Connections relies on our volunteers. There is nothing we do that does not require volunteer effort. In addition, we could not have navigated our way through the year that was 2020 without your support.
Thank you to our
- Board Members – who oversee the group’s activities and with their families work hard at all of our events.
- Committee Members – who serve on our committees dedicated to special projects. These committees are Awareness, Communications, Education, Food Insecurity, New Families, Membership, Event Planning and School Advocacy.
- Welcome Families – who connect with families new to celiac disease and the gluten-free diet
- Bloggers – who make sure this website has the most up-to-date information
- Mentors – who spend time (even while in quarantine) with their mentees
- Newsletter writers and editors – who make our newsletter fantastic
- Event Staff – who make our events run smoothly. Every event requires people to come early to set-up, stay late to clean-up and assist during the event.
- Vendor Outreach Coordinator – who works with vendors ensuring we have samples for events and welcome baskets
- Welcome Basket Family – who prepares and ships the welcome baskets
- Teens who complete Green Ribbon Projects – These are projects that benefit our CKC community.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Staff – who are generous with their time supporting our activities.
To all of our volunteers, we are grateful for your contributions to Celiac Kids Connection.