It is Volunteer Appreciation Week! Even in these hectic times, we would like take a moment to thank all the special people who make Celiac Kids Connection great. THANK YOU!!! We would not be who we are without your hard work and dedication.
Celiac Kids Connections relies on our volunteers. There is nothing we do that does not require volunteer effort. Thank you to our
- Board Members – who oversee the group’s activities and with their families work hard at all of our events.
- Welcome Families – who connect with families new to celiac disease and the gluten-free diet
- Bloggers – who make sure this website has the most up-to-date information
- Mentors – who spend time (even while in quarantine) with their mentees
- Newsletter writers and editors – who make our newsletter fantastic
- Event Staff – who make our events run smoothly. Every event requires people to come early to set-up, stay late to clean-up and assist during the event.
- Vendor Outreach Coordinator – who works with vendors ensuring we have samples for events and welcome baskets
- Welcome Basket Family – who prepares and ships the welcome baskets
- Small Group Hosts – who plan and run small group gatherings
- Teens who complete Green Ribbon Projects – These are special projects that benefit our CKC community.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Staff – who are generous with their time supporting our activities.
To all of our volunteers, we are grateful for your contributions to Celiac Kids Connection.
Thank you everyone.
Does Pregnancy Induce Celiac Symptoms? Researchers Are Trying to Find OutSeptember 9, 2021
Food Label Modernization Act of 2021August 11, 2021
Make a difference. Make a connection. Become a volunteer.July 16, 2021
Are you eating gluten free and still experiencing symptoms?May 25, 2021
Share this Post