Join us during Celiac Awareness Month for a celiac disease education program for the whole family
Flashner Conference Center | Boston Children’s Hospital | Waltham, MA
Doors open at 9:30 am & program begins at 10 am
Kids are welcome. Many of the talks will be suitable for kids and we will have a special kid’s room with games, crafts and celiac themed projects.
A GLUTEN-FREE LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!
- Teen Panel Discussion
- Presentations from our BCH Celiac Disease Program Staff
- Presentations from members of Celiac Kids Connection
- Lunch conversations on topics of interest including; 504 Plans, College, a table just for tweens, a table just for siblings and much more
- Travel and dining out
- A recipe swap with Board Member Marie Ericson
- Medical Issue with Dr. Alan Leichtner and Dr. Dascha Weir.
- Beyond GF; Nutrition and GF Diet with Tara McCarthy, MS, RD, LDN
- The Secret of the Holiday Cake with Board Member Debbie Ferguson
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Until May 1st, Member tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for kids
- Until May 1st, Non-member tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for kids
- On or after May 1st, Member tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for kids
- On or after May 1st, Non-member tickets are $30 for adults and $25 for kids
- Sorry, no refunds
Volunteers Needed! – If you volunteer for at least 1 hour, your entry is free.
For more information call us at 617-355-2127 or send an e-mail.