Contributed by Marie Ericson
- GF Tortillas (Our new favorite is Mission Soft Corn Tortillas) – 2 to 4 per person depending on their appetite.
- Shredded cheese (I use Cabot blocks and shred myself or task a child or spouse. Use your favorite) – ¼ cup per person
- Canned black beans (I use Trader Joe’s brand) – one whole can is more than enough for a family of 5.
- Optional: sour cream or plain yogurt, fresh cilantro, your favorite GF salsa, sliced avocado with fresh lime juice.
Turn on your broiler or use your toaster oven. Assemble and cook for 2-3 minutes. Watch them closely because they will burn fast!
- Add in leftover vegetables or meat.
- Instead of tortillas, you can use GF taco shells, tortilla chips or butter lettuce.
- If using soft corn tortillas or butter lettuce, these can be taken on the go.
Download this Recipe!
Simple quesadillas with a few options.
Share this Post